How to Care for Raw Indian Hair: Expert Tips Inside
Desiring to enhance your appearance with a touch of flair and elegance? Seeking something that combines both luxury and timelessness? Raw Indian hair could be your ideal solution! With its distinctive texture, adaptability, and minimal upkeep demands, it’s no surprise that a growing number of people are opting for raw Indian hair to meet their beauty requisites. However, before you dive in, it’s crucial to comprehend how to care for raw Indian hair correctly. Keep reading to discover all the expert advice necessary to ensure your raw Indian hair maintains its longevity and visual appeal!
What Is Raw Indian Hair?
Premium-grade raw Indian hair extensions are renowned for their superior quality and texture. This hair is collected directly from Indian temples where donors participate in religious shaving rituals. The result is completely unprocessed and untreated hair that is as natural as it gets, offering you one of the purest hair types accessible in today’s market. One of the key highlights of raw Indian hair is its versatility – it can undergo bleaching, dyeing, curling, and other styles just like your natural hair! By understanding how to care for raw Indian hair properly, you can maintain its pristine condition for an extended period.
How Long Does Raw Indian Hair Last?
With proper maintenance, you can make sure your raw Indian hair lasts as long as possible! Here are some tips to ensure that your hair is kept in its best condition:
- Make sure to moisturize the hair regularly with leave-in conditioners. This will help prevent it from becoming dry and brittle.
- Avoid using heat styling tools or products on the hair. Heat can damage the cuticles and make them more prone to breakage.
- Regularly use an anti-frizz serum or oil on the hair to keep it looking shiny and healthy.
You should also take care when washing your raw Indian hair. Use a sulfate free shampoo and avoid scrubbing too harshly as this could cause damage to the strands. Always follow up with a deep conditioning treatment afterwards, which will help keep your locks soft and manageable. Lastly, be sure to let your raw Indian hair air dry after every wash instead of blow drying it – this will help protect its natural shine and luster for longer!
Does Raw Indian Hair Shed?
You might be curious if raw Indian hair experiences shedding, and the truth is – yes, it does. Comparable to the falling of leaves during the autumn season, shedding can be an inherent part of the growth and rejuvenation cycle. This is a normal occurrence for all human hair types as well as synthetic ones. However, through appropriate care and maintenance, the extent of shedding can be mitigated.
Here are some guidelines on how to care for raw Indian hair that you should keep in mind:
- Apply oil-based products to your scalp – This nourishes the scalp and prevents dryness which can lead to increased shedding
- Regularly deep condition – This keeps the strands hydrated and helps maintain their integrity over time
- Avoid excessive use of heat or chemicals on the hair – This minimizes damage and sustains the strength of each strand for longer durations
By consistently adhering to these tips, you can help reduce shedding and preserve the health and lifespan of your raw Indian hair.
Pros And Cons Of Raw Indian Hair
Before you decide to enhance your look with raw Indian hair, it’s crucial to balance the advantages and disadvantages. On the positive side, raw Indian hair boasts remarkable durability, with a lifespan of up to three years given proper care. It integrates seamlessly with numerous natural and relaxed hair textures, thus expanding your styling possibilities. Moreover, its softness ensures it doesn’t provoke scalp irritation or damage even when worn for extended durations.
However, raw Indian hair also has a couple of drawbacks. For one, it’s prone to tangling more readily compared to other human hair extensions due to its coarse texture. It also demands more maintenance than synthetic hair extensions, necessitating frequent deep conditioning sessions and routine trims. Furthermore, considering this type of hair isn’t subjected to chemical or heat treatments during processing, you may require supplementary products like leave-in conditioners for maintaining its natural health and luster. This falls under the guidelines of how to care for raw Indian hair.
Tips On How To Care For Raw Indian Hair
For those looking for a more natural appearance, raw Indian hair is becoming more and more popular. This hair may look lovely and endure for years with the right care and upkeep. Here are five suggestions to help you take good care of your natural Indian hair so you may have gorgeous, long-lasting tresses. Continue reading to learn more.
- Invest in Only High-quality Hair Care Products: When it comes to taking care of raw Indian hair, they are essential. Use only products made specifically for Indian hair to prevent damage and prevent stripping the hair of its natural oils. Look for products with natural ingredients and choose sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners.
- Limit Heat Styling: Raw Indian hair should not be subjected to excessive heat style. It’s better to limit or avoid using heat on your hair because it can seriously harm it and remove its natural oils. If you must, choose a ceramic straightener or curling iron instead of a metal one because they are kinder to the hair.
- Use a Wide-Tooth Comb: Make sure to use a wide-tooth comb rather than a brush to untangle your rough Indian hair. Your raw Indian hair will stay strong and healthy thanks to the broader teeth’s ability to push down on the cuticles of the hair and avoid tangling.
- Try a Hot Oil Treatment: This is one of the greatest techniques to maintain the beauty of your raw Indian hair. It helps the hair stay hydrated and nourished while also shielding it from the effects of the outside world. Use a natural oil for your hair in the shower, such as coconut or almond oil. Before rinsing and shampooing as usual, let it on for 15-20 minutes.
- Get Frequent Trims: Regular trims are necessary to maintain the greatest possible appearance for your raw Indian hair. Every 6 to 8 weeks, get a haircut to get rid of any split ends and keep the hair in good shape. Also, this will maintain your hair silky and healthy-looking.
Where To Buy Raw Indian Hair?
If you’re in search of top-tier raw Indian hair, look no further than Awe Hair. Our collection, comprising 100% virgin human remy hair products, offers a wide selection of clip-in extensions, tape-ins, wigs, frontals, and closures to meet your distinct style requirements. With a variety of lengths, textures, and colors to select from, you can find the perfect complement to your natural hair.
To maintain your raw Indian hair properly, consistent and appropriate care is essential. This is where understanding how to care for raw Indian hair becomes crucial. Initiate the process by washing with mildly warm water using a gentle shampoo and conditioner, specifically formulated for delicate hair types. After drying with a soft towel or an air dryer set on low heat, apply a leave-in conditioner or serum prior to styling with heat tools. It’s important to limit the use of heat tools as excessive heat can damage the cuticles and compromise the strength of the hair strands. Regular deep conditioning treatments are also advised to keep the hair nourished and moisturized.
Indeed, understanding how to care for raw Indian hair might require a bit more dedication compared to synthetic alternatives. However, with the right mix of products and techniques, your tresses can maintain their freshness for months on end! Moreover, the authentic allure of raw Indian hair adds significant value, making any additional effort completely worthwhile. Don’t hesitate to experiment with this style – it’s a decision you’re unlikely to regret!