At Awe Hair, we strive to provide the highest quality hair products to our valued customers. We understand that, occasionally, you may need to return or exchange an item. Our Return & Exchange policy outlines the steps and conditions for returning or exchanging a product purchased from our website.
What is the Return & Exchange Period?
Awe Hair accepts returns for hair extensions within 7 days of the delivery date, provided they are in the same condition as when they were shipped. Please note that a return pickup fee of ₹200 will be applied for shipping charges. When returning an item, ensure it is packaged in the same manner as it was sent to you.
Instead of refunds, Awe Hair issues store credit for all returns and exchanges. This credit is provided as a coupon code that can be applied during checkout for your next purchase.
Please note: Awe Hair does not accept returns or exchanges for international orders, discounted items, or accessories such as eyelashes, hair clips, hair powders, hair carriers, curly buns, and braid hairbands.
Can I Return a Sale Item?
Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges on any sale or discounted items. If any item was purchased at a discounted rate or sale, a return/exchange cannot be accepted.
How Can I Determine if My Package is Eligible for a Return?
You may return or exchange items within 7 days of delivery if the following conditions are met:
- The products must be in the same condition as when they were shipped. We will not accept items that have been used or altered (brushed, combed, picked, cut, or washed).
- The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the item back.
- Awe Hair is not liable for any damages that occur during transit while the products are being returned
How Do I Initiate a Return?
To start a return, please email us at email@example.com ONLY. You will need to send the products back to the address provided in the email. We are not responsible for packages shipped to any other address.
Will I Receive a Refund?
We issue store credits in the form of a coupon code for future purchases, but we do not offer refunds.
Am I Responsible for the Shipping Costs of My Return or Exchange?
Yes, customers are responsible for the shipping costs of their returns or exchanges. We recommend using a trackable shipping option, as Awe Hair is not responsible for lost returns.
Please note that if a package is lost during shipping or damaged upon arrival at Awe Hair, the products will not be eligible for return or exchange, and the customer must bear the cost.
When Will I Receive My Store Credit?
Store credit will be applied to your account as soon as we receive the returned products in the original condition.
Can I Exchange My Product?
If you return your order within 7 days of delivery, it will be eligible for a return. You will need to ship the product back to us and receive store credit, which you can use to order the desired product.
How Long is the Store Credit Valid?
Store credit is valid for 6 months from the date of issuance.
- Awe Hair offers store credits for product returns or replacements.
- Accessories such as hair extension carriers, hair topper bands, tinsels, and spare clips are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Items bought during a Sale/Discount period are not returnable or exchangeable.
- All items must be returned in their original condition to be eligible for store credit.
- EMI or BNPL purchases can’t be cancelled; store credit will be issued after deducting 200 or 5% of the purchase price, whichever is higher.
- COMBO orders must be returned in full, with no option for partial return or exchange.
- Awe Hair does not resend or refund orders confirmed as delivered; however, we’re willing to conduct an investigation through our courier partner in case of disputes.