How To Put Clip-In Human Extensions?
Do you have short hair and want to know how to put clip-in human hair extensions? If so, then you are at the perfect place. With clip-in hair extensions, you can find a style to match any look. They are easy to install and can be worn for any occasion.
Do not go clip-crazy. There are a few things you should know about how to wear clip-in hair extensions.
First, you’ll need to choose the right type of hair extensions for your hair type. If you have fine, thin hair, you’ll want to choose a lighter-weight extension that won’t weigh down your hair. If you have thick, curly hair, you’ll want to choose a thicker extension that will help to add volume and definition to your curls.
Now before we get started, let’s go over a few things you’ll need:
- A set of clip-in human hair extensions
- A comb
- A rat-tail comb
- A hair clip
- A mirror
Apply For 7-Piece Clip-In Hair Extensions Easily
Now let’s get started!
- Start with clean, dry hair. If you have oily hair, remove build-up using a clarifying shampoo.
- Comb your hair to remove any tangles. Take a small hair section from the front of your head. Then clip it back. Use a hair clip.
- Next, take a rat-tail comb and use it to create a small hole in the hair at the roots.
- Now, take a clip-in human hair extension and insert the clip into the hole you created.
- You can also put your hair up. Before you start clipping in your extensions, put your hair up into a ponytail or bun. This will help keep your hair out of the way and make it easier to clip in the extensions.
- Start with the bottom layer. The bottom layer of clip-in human hair extensions should be clipped in about an inch from the root of your natural hair. Start by clipping the extensions into the hair at the nape of your neck, then work your way up.
- Clip in the top layer. The top layer of clip-in human hair extensions should be clipped in about two inches from the root of your natural hair. Start by clipping the extensions into the hair at the crown of your head, then work your way down.
- Once the clip is in place, release the hair from the hair clip and comb it over the top of the extension to blend it in. Be sure to use a wide-tooth comb to avoid damaging your hair or the extensions.
- Repeat steps 2-4 until all your clip-in human hair extensions are in place.
- To finish, style your hair as desired and enjoy your new look! You can curl, flat iron or even air dry your hair with the extensions. Just be sure to use a heat protectant spray to protect your hair and the extensions from heat damage.
Now that you know how to wear clip-in human hair extensions, have fun experimenting with different looks!
Few Final Words
That’s all there is to it! As you can see, it’s not difficult to put in clip-in human hair extensions. With a bit of practice, you’ll be a pro at putting in and taking out clip-in hair extensions in no time.